CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

TAG FROM KELS...

Crazy 8's Tag!

8 TV shows I like to watch
1. One Tree Hill
2. The Hills
3. Sons of Anarchary
4. Without a Trace
5. 90210
6. Friday Night Lights
7. and that is about it... oh wait
8. Anything on Lifetime! (I agree with KELS)haha

8 Of My Favorite Restaurants
1. Chilis
2. Cafe Rio
3. The Cheesecake Factory
4. Applebee's
5. Olive Garden
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Pizza Factory
8. Jimmy Johns

8 Things that happened yesterday (mine arent in order lol)
1. Unpacked some boxes
2. Dad and i went to Starbucks to get caramel apple cider... YUM!
3. Slept in cause we went to go see twilight THURSDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!! YAY!!!
4. Picked up charlies scooter
5. Watched some tv with my dad
6. Charlie made me breakfast lol like he does everymorning :D he feeds us...
7. Changed my blog music to the twilight soundtrack
8. Hung out with my dad and went to go see tam, kels & michelle waiting in line for twilight... :D

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Getting home from work...
2. Unpacking more boxes so the garage will be clear!!
3. Packing our hospital bag & THANKSGIVING (i love eating)....
4. CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!
5. BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!
6. Taking a leave from school lol (not til middle of december though)
7. Watching tv with my dad and just talkin to him
8. HANGING OUT WITH MY HUSBAND!!!!!

8 Things on my wish list
1. OUR BABY GIRL to come crawlin out... (i can only wish) :D
2. A new puppy a lil nina :D
3. Happiness
4. No more siadic nerve pains... :D
5. LOTION FROM VS
6. FINISHING TESSAS ROOM
7. labor will be a breeze
8. that i get to spend time with my family and friends this season :D

8 People I'm tagging
1. Krischelle
2. Hollee
3. Nicole
4. AND
5. anyone
6. who
7. wants
8. to PLAY!!!

2 comments:

TAMPA said...

Thanks for going with my last night my Stacer.. Wub you :>)

Hollee and Jonah said...

Hey I am going private. Send me your email if you want an invite. thanks. me email is holleerichmond@gmail.com
Thanks
Hollee