CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Favorite Twilight Scene:

Another one of my favorite scenes is no where to be found but i can tell ya the script of it :

Alice: I'll go with Bella. Jasper and I will drive her south. (facing Edward) I'll keep her safe, Edward.


EDWARD: Esme, Rosalie, put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent.

Rosalie: (droping the clothes)
Why should I? Whats she to me? Just a danger you have inflicted on us --

Dr. Cullen: (Spinning around to her)
Rosalie. Bella is with Edward. She's apart of this family now. And we PROTECT FAMILY.

She glowers, but picks up the clothes. Dr. Cullen hits the door opener and the massive METAL DOORS roll open. Dr. Cullen squeezes Edward's shoulder before he and Esme Climb into the SUV. Everyone finishes loading up and climbs into the cars

No comments: