CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

THANK YOU DAD


So for Christmas this year I have been wanting a puppy! Crazy huh, i want a brand new puppy and a brand new BABY :) Well today was the best day EVER!! My dad got me a puppy for CHRISTMAS(and a costco cake but thats besides the point LOL)!! HE IS A black pomeranian!! He came by my work around noonish i believe in MY hope he brought me food when instead he brought me a PUPPY! Can you believe it? I wanted to cry i was so excited. My AMAZING sister told him a teacher at her school was selling them :D and i got HIM!! His name is Buddy... He is the newest edition to our FAMILY!! We have a zoo around here... Here are some pics of our pets ENJOY..

2 comments:

Wood Family Memories said...

ADORABLE!!! Look forward to seeing you on Saturday :)

TAMPA said...

LOVE BUDDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FREAKIN CUTE !!!!!!!!!