CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little things...

So i cant believe I had a beautiful baby girl 6 weeks ago!! Its crazy to think that I am all grown up (well, sorta) :P Who knew that love could be so powerful... She is everything to me. A little mama...A little ME! Every day and every night is a new adventure she is started to coo and gaa cutest sound i think i have ever heard. Its the little things in life that make it so exciting.
I didnt know what life could bring and now i see and i understand. Nothing i could ever do to make her see what she means to me. Its all the little things she does the other day i was feeding her and she grabbed onto my finger and just stared at me with watchful eyes. :D

Even when she is wide awake at 4 in the morning it is her presence, smile and sounds that make it all worth it. She has such a personality and the cutest cry face in the world.

6 comments:

Rick Miller said...

Now you can more easily understand why I do and say what I do and say to my little girl. You have a hugh responsibility so keep up the great work.

Andee said...

What a cutie!! And just wait till they get older- the amazement only gets stronger!

TAMPA said...

Okay... Now I am crying.. is that my little baby sister saying all those things... WOW !! I am so proud of you.. and love you very much !!

Lynnette said...

She's so beautiful Stacy!! You are such a good momma! I'd love to come see you when I am in St. George again!

Wood Family Memories said...

You are so lucky Stacie to have such a wonderful baby and a fabulous husband and a great family by your side..... You are such a sweetie and I love you to death. I can't wait to come see you and baby Tessa again...
I am working full time at Olive Garden. You should come in and see me sometime :)
Talk soon

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey there sweetness.. You are so lucky to have a precious little girl and wonderful husband and a great family by your side :) I miss you and can't wait to come see you and Tessa again... I work full time now at Olive Garden, you'll have to drop in and see me. I'll serve ya!

Love ya, see you soon