CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tagged By Dad "Charlie"

Answer the questions and then tag five people:

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Starting High School
@. Playing Soccer
3. I was in a punk Band
4. I was causing my parents huge headaches.
5. I was being a goof.


5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Go to sleep
2. wake up and feed Tessa
3. Change Tessa
4. Rock Tessa back to sleep
5. Church


5 things I would do with a Million Dollars:
1. Pay off our house
2. Take the family to Hawaii
3. Buy a car I would like to have
4. Save money for Tessa
5. Help our families


5 places I have lived:
1. Yucaipa
2. St. George, Utah
3. San Bernardino
4. Irvine
5. San Pedro Sula, Honduras


5 jobs I have held:
1. Ralph Lauren stocking clerk
2. Living Sign (Worst job ever)
3. Fedex
4. Maintanence
5. Father, Husband, teacher, friend


5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Teaching English at a High School
2. Winning a Pulitzer Prize
3. Watching my Daughter grow up
4. Making another baby ;)
5. Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool

I Will Tag: My lovely wife, Chris, Carter,Tessa, and anyone else who wants to do this.

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

Um... You forgot to put pay of Tampa's house in your million dollar one :)