CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Tessa Update

She is the light of my day. Every morning i go to pick her up she just smiles at me I love it!!! She is also sleeping through the night from about 9 or 10 at night too 6 or 7 the next morning its awesome. But my body thinks i am getting too much sleep lol and is over tired lol Having a baby sure messes with your sleep schedule :D She is also trying to sit up i can stick my two fingers in front of her and she will grab them so i pull her up :D she is a awesome baby. Doesnt cry much at all...Just smiles and talks to me hehe

6 comments:

MillerTime said...

She is getting so big!! Isn't being a mommy great!?!?

Andee said...

So lucky to have a good baby the first time around! we were lucky too!! There's nothing better than a big smile and a wet kiss! :)

TAMPA said...

I am so proud of you !! You are an amazing Mama.. and well.. you know how I feel about my Tessa !! She is an angel :)

Rick Miller said...

You know who she smiles at the most. It is great.

Wood Family Memories said...

LOVE IT! She is adorable Stacy.... I miss you and totally need to come visit.

The Hoffmans said...

babies are so fun! Hunter is trying to stand on his own! I cannot believe he is almost a year!! How fun!