CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Tessas Blessing

So my daughter was blessed by my dad on May 24th 2009! It was amazing and full of so much love from all our loved ones. I was really concerned because the prior week she wasnt feeling good at all and that sunday morning she was fussy. But when my brother chris came to get her and take her up to my dad it was an amazing feeling.
She was so calm and so at peace she didnt make a fuss at all. When her brought her back to me i just wanted to cry. She is an amazing blessing in out lives and i can not wait to be sealed together for eternity!!

Obviously i could not bring in a camara to take a picture of chris taking her up there even though i wanted to so here :D here is the first time chris held tessa the week we brought her home!! :D love you guys

2 comments:

Andee said...

Congrats!! that is awesome- I swear that the babies know they are being blessed cuz they rarely cry! :)

TAMPA said...

It is always touching to see how Chris is with all the kids... especially Nelly Buns :)