CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Family =)

Well everyone it has been all summer I haven't posted anything. HA sorry. Well a lot has happened. I have learned to be more forward focused =) I will be done with school in july and I am sooo oober excited. I have to admit i never saw this light at the end of the tunnel for...well EVER!! haha =) I love glittery things & I am a SMILEY whore.. <--- this means i use smiley faces a lot! =)
Tessa is getting sooo big it is unbelieveable. Just yesterday we took the railing of her crib and it is now a day bed. She had her first cute little date JUST YESTERDAY. I love her a little to much and seems she warms everyones heart with her smile!! My dad and Tessa are literally best friends!! She loves to sit on him in his chair and watch tarzan 2 it is adorable.

My brothers kids: She talks constantly about DODO (porter) and used to call HUTCH "hut" but can now say the CH!! She calls Cooper "OP". It is amazing what a huge impact these boys have made on her little life they just adore each other to pieces!!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

That is so awesome! You are such an amazing person, and your little family is so sweet. I am so happy for you. Congrats on getting ready to finish school, thats such a great accomplishment! Keep up the good work! I love you girl!

MillerTime said...

Thank goodness for our kiddos!!!!! I think that's why I had a crappy day today, they were with you, not me. :) Thanks for being soooo great to them, love you!