CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Official Post PHEW ;)

First Official post in a long long time :) Well as you know i have had some of my own personal trials through out the past couple of months. I could not have survived without my family & PMTS familia. But most importantly my beautiful 2 year old daughter Tessa. I believe i got these trials for a reason. Maybe because i was scared of the what ifs?? Or maybe to help me see how strong i really am?? I like to think its because God has a lot of confidence in me =) =) =) Not only as a person but as a daugher, as a mom, wife/ex wife, A sister or just a friend. It took a while for me to get here and to finally see the light at the end of the "tunnel" :) But i can. I can see it and all I can see on the other side of that tunnel is a beautiful rich blue ocean with a yellow, red, purple sunset :) I just needed faith. More then anything i needed all of you. I'm thankful for having my heart broken. I'm thankful for the things i have gotten to experience and share. My confidence and just getting back to the real happy fun me has helped not only myself but everyone i feel that has been around me. In a million years i never ever thought i would be thankful for a chance like this But i am. I'm not perfect. I may slip or fall not make a perfect choice im only human. I'm doing the best i can and know how =) Im thankful for what i have been taught all my life. Im thankful for breathing for having a roof over my head for being able to simple get out of bed. For making choices, for my family. Especially the one most important being in my life. Tessa. For knowing what i have a passion for. For knowing i have an option to choose. =) These may just seem like little things but they arent to me. :) There is so much to be thankful for to think of in a positive way. Dont think about all the negative in a situation. i try to see the positive in everything I may not express it all of the time. I try anyways to see everything in a more positive light. Tessa is a huge reason I am the mom/friend/ person i am today and i will always be ever so thankful for that. Im a strong-willing-single mommy & I LOVE YOU TESSA!!!

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

You are a good mama honey !!! I love you :)