CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

ITS FOR SURE A GIRL!!!!

its a girl! Pictures, Images and Photos
So we had our second ultrasound today to find out the FOR SURE sex of our baby! We had one before but he said he was only 65% sure so we asked for a second one. SHE IS FOR SURE A GIRL!!! YAY! Our doctor said their is no doubt about it. Not only is she a girl...She will be coming earlier then we thought. She is big for her due date in January and he said "what is our estimated due date? I think we will most likely be sticking with that one." Do you know what that means?? She will be coming the end of DECEMBER!! :D we better start walking hahaha! They also checked me for diabetes because she is so big and i am fine :D more importantly the baby is fine and healthy & charlie and i couldn't be any better. We have the people we need by our sides!!AHHHH! we are so lucky life couldn't be any better! OKAY i take that back if we could win our millions by playing "MCDONALDS monopoly" we would pay of dads house then my townhouse and rent out both and have a second income But, that is a wish beyond belief but i can dream RIGHT??? haha...Anyway, BACK on the MAIN SUBJECT I will be taking my maternity "medical" leave from school earlier then we had planned but thats okay. As long as she hurry's and gets here i am fine. WOW, Having her inside me and kicking and what feels like her trying to make more space is so rewarding! People must think i am crazy when i am shopping by myself or at work talking to myself when in reality i am talking to her... 24/7!! WE CANT WAIT!!

i am who i am Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

TAMPA said...

I cant freakin wait... I finally get to buy cute little girl clothes.... YEA !!!!!!!!!!

Brinaghs said...

hey check out are page updated pic

Wood Family Memories said...

You look so freaking cute pregnant... I saw photos on Tambo's blog :) I just want to rub your tummy....

Yeah for girls! Girls are nice, suga and spice and everything nice! I can't wait to see her come into this precious world. You'll be such a fantastic mommy....

Love ya!

Stacey said...

You are going to be a great mother..You just have that motherly instinct..Congrats on for sure a girl..They are fun and dramatic!! HeHe..