CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

CHARLIES 21ST BIRTHDAY!!

Click to play VEGAS TRIP
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

So tHis WAS TO MUCH FUN! :D Charlie had never been to Vegas... OH OK WELL EXCUSE ME! He has been but not to the real "fun PREGNANT" Vegas he has never stayed there over night. So i took him for his 21st birthday lucky him..(i know) We got to the hotel about midnight vegas time and i was so tired i fell asleep in our room. hahaha poor charlie he had to scratch my back like he does every night :) But dont worry i woke up about one thirty our two in the morning and we decided to go down stairs and play! We played the slots for the first time ever. Needless to say i will never be addicted to gambling its to annoying and you lose all your money. NOT FUN!! My dad gave use quarters to play and what did we do?? We played the penny slots! YAY! I was winning at first i put in a dollar and somehow got $20 and i should have CASHED OUT! I didnt i kept playing lol we looked like lost children. I was so paranoid they would card us even though i am 21 and have been since APRIL i was still nervous. Go figure huh... Neither of us knew what buttons we were pressing we just kept pressing them. HA! We also kept switching machines lol we did play one quarter machine "the french kiss" but thats it LOL we wouldnt go any higher then that. We also went to Mandalay Bay to the shark reef that was nifty. I havent been there in forever and he had never been :D we ate great food such as the cheesecake factory/EINSTEIN BAGELS.(thanks to my prego craving or pastrami and a bagel) and we went shopping which felt like hours to pregnant me. We got baby clothes and a "bebe sound" machine. Where you can put it on your tummy and hear the baby's heart beat. It was a BLAST! I LOVE CHARLIE SOOOO MUCH. I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE IT. NOTHIN WILL EVER TEAR US DOWN! I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT... WERE TO HAPPY :D

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

Cute honey... looks like you had a fun time !!!