CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

!!TAG!!

I hereby proclaim: that male hair dressers are not creppy! (thank you danna) :D

I will always: Do HAIR!!!

I will try to: Not be so dang emotional. key word try :)

When I'm old: I'm STILL going to be able to touch my toes.

Someday I'll: go to Ireland with my family

4 random things I like about Charlie: The way he always makes me smile even if im trying to be mad, I like that he is a vampire, I love how we both love the same kind of picky foods, and the way he holds me every night and scratches my back or rubs my belly!

4 movies I would watch more than once: Batman, Juno, Scream 3, and Elf...

4 shows I watch: One Tree Hill, Friday Night Lights, The Hills, and. 90210 :)

4 places I've been: California, Hawaii, Nevada, and Chicago

4 people that E-mail me regularly: papa, Sarah, ginger, and tiffany.

4 places I would like to visit: Ireland, Bahamas, Italy, New York

4 of my favorite foods: RED GRAPES, mexican food, Steak, APPLES WITH caramel dip :D

4 things I look forward to in the following year: switching back to day school to get done faster :), Tessa's first birthday, Her first step, Charlie and I being happy as ever!! and him finishing SCHOOL!! :D

3 comments:

Torgersons said...

Hi Stacy! I'm glad you found me! I hope all is well! Especially with the pregnancy. Crazy!

THE HILLS said...

Hey Stacy- I am working in Hurricane in my house now. I'm going to make a blog for my little salon soon. Good luck with school...it may seem like its taking forever, but before you know it you will be done!

Lynnette said...

Hey chicka!! How's life going? I miss ya!